- Ft Bragg, North Carolina
Confidential - IT Organization
Relocation:No Relocation – Local Candidates Only
Company Will NOT Sponsor (H1b Visa Candidate, etc)
Candidates for this position will need an active Secret clearance and a valid Security+ certification.
The Business Process Analyst will lead team efforts specific to requirements elicitation, organization, translation, analysis and prioritization under the general supervision of the Project Manager.
Company name will be disclosed if your profile is sorted.
Duties and responsibilities
- Create process documentation/workflows, knowledge articles and self-service guidance. Communicate orally and in writing with groups or individuals, using multiple digital media and transmission means, to collect and convey information.
- Facilitate process workflow modeling in order to collaborate on process improvements, automation capabilities and clearly defined end-to-end use cases.
- Maintain thorough requirements and process documentation.
- Review information and trends and conduct interviews to ensure that the output of processes are achieving the desired results and that services are meeting agreed upon service levels.
- Apply analytical skills and the ability to tackle critical situations while maintaining constructive work relationships with the employees of all the departments at all levels.
- Provide end-user documentation for each new process delivered. Documentation shall be delivered in the form of portal wikis, or other user friendly and easily accessible platforms.
- Develop and implement quantitative and qualitative methods for measuring the impact of process improvement and KM initiatives.
- Translate business needs into analytics/reporting requirements, and interface with stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of end-user reporting solutions.
- Provide thorough requirements documentation for user projects to ensure all processes are thought out and recorded presented to Government prior to release.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other technical area
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- CBAP or similar certification preferred
- Security+ Certification
- Must have high-level written and verbal communication skills
- Must have an active SECRET security clearance.
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19 no later than (NLT) December 8, 2021 or have an approved legal accommodation due to a disability (which would include medical conditions) or because of a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.
The client is an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, gender identification, sex, sexual orientation, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, parental status, citizenship status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, military status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local laws.
We are unable to sponsor at this time. Candidates applying for this job must be authorized to work for any employer in the US, independently.
Send your resumes to – [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com