The Senior UI/UX Designer participates in a variety of UI/UX activities that lead to superior application experiences for end users. He/She will work across teams to contribute to the development of engaging, positive user experiences for UPS customers. This position participates in research, analysis, requirements, wireframe design and usability testing activities along with supporting documentation for project related activities and tasks.
The UI/UX Designer follows UI/UX design standards, guidelines and strategies that will serve as the foundation for creating cohesive experiences. This position supports the Experience Design and Application Delivery department, the integration of the user experience team and these concepts within UPS, and multiple project deliverables across the enterprise.
- This position collaborates with stakeholders to design easy-to-use user experiences based on approved project requirements. Duties will include such tasks as participating in and influencing functional requirements, leading UI/design discussions with stakeholders, creating wireframes and visual design prototypes/comps (using Figma), performing quality assurance on HTML created for designs, and consulting accessibility and brand/design guidelines when creating wireframes.
- Participates in usability studies and analysis, detailed usability testing, and the development of low and hi fidelity prototypes to ensure optimal user experience.
- Contributes to the analysis of UI/UX requirements and customers’ expectations to identify and implement required tasks.
- Collaborates with stakeholders, team members, and customers to address issues and ensure common understanding.
- Elicits information from project stakeholders to ensure common goals are established.
- Creates interaction models, user/task flows, screen designs, and UI/UX details to promote ease of use and optimize the user experience.
- Works collaboratively with cross-functional teams to ensure that designs are successfully created and implemented to achieve the user goals.
- Performs assigned functions and tasks to meet project plan and quality review requirements.
- Identifies new and emerging UI/UX design strategies, research techniques, and user trends to maintain industry competitiveness.
- Facilitates collaboration among stakeholders to achieve project goals and objectives.
- Maintains relationships among stakeholders and technical groups to facilitate technical problem resolution.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, Communications or Technology degree is preferred
- Preferred knowledge: Figma (design software), designing for applications and email, mobile responsive design, Azure DevOps, W3C Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
- Minimum of three years’ of technology design and implementation experience.
Send resumes to –
Mention the following in the subject – Sr UI/UX Designer, Alpharetta, GA.
It would be great if you could answer the following questions too but initially, just sending your CV would be fine.
1.) Is the candidate fully vaccinated?
2.) Please confirm if the candidate is able to work onsite at the office location?
3.) What is the candidate’s full legal name?
4.) What is the candidate’s highest level of education?
5.) What is the candidate’s work authorization status?
6.) What is the ideal start date for the candidate?
7.) What is the candidate’s desired hourly pay rate?
8.) What is candidate’s current location?
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org